This page explains what site conversion means.
Do you know the web host with the lowest customer cancellation rate?
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT!
How to convert visitors into customers.
On Page Optimization for your visitors will determine your website conversion rate. Conversion rate means: What is the percentage of visitors that can be converted into customers? So website conversion rate is related to the percentage of visitors who will buy from you. The higher your website conversion rate, the more income you create. Here are a few basic tips on this sort of on page optimization:
- On your main page in the very first heading or sentence, make immediately clear what your site is about.
- Make it easy for people to navigate through your site.
- Use colors that combine well with each other.
- Repeat your most important links, which are your order-links of course, at many places in your pages.
- In internal links on your site, you should replace product names that are invented by you, with keywords that attract a visitor.
- Avoid things that can distract visitors, like flash animation and popups.
- Use big fonts. Not everybody has "top eyes".
- Keep your content simple, easy to read and to the point.
- Make it attractive for visitors to come back by updating your content regularly. Also very important for SEO of course.
- Try to give something away for free such as free tips (that's what we are doing here), free trials, ebooks or news letters. People will seldom buy right away!
- Keep text on every page, especially the homepage, as short as possible. Maximum is about 1000 words!
- If possible, create video's of your most important pages, insert these videos in your site and also upload them to Youtube. Did you know that 20% of people prefer video over text? And did you know that Youtube is the second largest search engine? This means that websites without video miss at least 20 percent of traffic.
- Last but certainly not least: Create or buy an unblockable popup inviting people to subscribe to your free news letter or free course or anything similar. Use an autoresponder for your messages! Send out at least 12 convincing messages because people never buy right away. The popup should appear only once to prevent irritation.
Click here to read more about the best website host!
Author: Dick Detering.
Dick Detering's profile on Google+.
Visit his Google+ Page